Elena’s House is a faith based Community Day Center located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Our doors are open throughout the week for individuals living with HIV/AIDS to gather for meals, fellowship, support groups, meditation, guided art projects, and space for respite.
Services and Amenities
Elena’s House offers comfortable, home-like surroundings.
In addition, Elena's House offers
- A computer room to allow our members to utilize online resources or bring their own device and access complimentary Internet.
- An exercise room that we hope will include a treadmill, stationary bike, free weights, and more.
- A meditation room to give our members a calming space to reflect and pray.
- As crafts have been a beloved activity among our groups for many years, we are thrilled to offer a craft room for our members to create and feel inspired.
- A bedroom for anyone that needs a quiet place to rest.